NOW we are well into meet and event season it's surely time for the cameras to be out! We will be producing another S2KUK Calendar this year, so get your pictures or cameras out, submit your photo entries via email! Please READ and FOLLOW the rules and instructions - ESPECIALLY the first ones in red! (You would not beleive how many people do not send a suitably sized file or haven't named it properly!! PLEASE HELP US! )
RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
We all want to see great shots of the S2000, so we have high standards for submissions.
- Photos need to meet a minimum resolution for print purposes. That minimum is "high resolution" - at least 150 dpi, in tif, png, jpg formats. As a guide, photos should generally be AT LEAST 4-5 MB in size or more.
- You CAN obscure license plates if you wish.
- Photos need to be cropped "loose" this is to avoid having some great submissions that we can’t use because the image was already cropped too tight to the S2000. Try and leave some space around the S2000 so the image can be cropped to fit the calendar.
- No watermarks allowed.
- NO Nudity - images must be work and family safe.
- ONE ENTRY ONLY per person (so choose wisely) You may if you wish supercede your entry as many times as you want.
- The photo could have been taken BY YOU any time.
How to make a submission
- When you have a photo to submit, rename it with the following format: "Real_Name.jpg" (YOUR NAME not actually Real_Name.jpg!)
- Email them to: email@example.com
- Photos have to be emailed for entry. This is your tacit consent that they can be used in the calendar, and on the S2KUK website.
- Submissions not following the criteria above will be rejected without notice so please follow the instructions!
Submission deadline 7TH OCTOBER 2017 at 23:59 Submissions will then be put on the S2KUK website for voting.
Submissions MUST be EMAILED and THE MIN SIZE and NAMED PROPERLY. If they are not emailed, they are not entered.
- Photos shouldn't just be "driveway" shots, no hose and bucket in the background. You need to be creative, artistic, and unique! At least find a scenic spot to take the pic!
- Lots of people take the ubiquitous 1/4 front or 1/4 rear view, and we can only have so many similar poses in a calendar, so taking the time to do something different and interesting will count toward the submissions.
- The calendar is not for profit, and stresses the love we have for our cars.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COPYRIGHT
By entering this calendar competition you are giving licence to S2KUK (UK S2000 Owners Club) to use your image for publication in the calendar and on the S2KUK website.
IF YOU DO NOT OWN COPYRIGHT of the image - that is if YOU did not take the photograph it will not qualify for the competition.
DO NOT ENTER WITH A PHOTO YOU DID NOT TAKE, as it can have serious consequences if it is published.
By entering a photo to the competition you are agreeing to indemnify UK S2000 Owners Club against any action regarding copyright should you have entered a photo of which you do not own copyright.