Latest News From the UK S2000 Owners Club
We will have images of the calendar pages during the course of the week, but anyone who wants to PRE-ORDER their copies, you can now do so here (along with other merchandise):
(This is not an image of this years calendar, only a representation!)
Thanks to everyone who submitted photos and who voted. The voting has finished and the results are in!
Well done to all the winners! Ordering information will be available soon!
The winning 12 entries for the calendar are....
We have some merchandise left over from previous meets and have put it all up for sale in the online shop.
Grab some bargain £5 T-shirts, £3.50 caps, and more!
Shop here: http://www.s2kuk.com/s2kuk-shop1.php
We have extended the deadline for entries to the Calendar competition until 14th October!
Make sure you get your entries in.... Full details in the link below
As it is now October, half year memberships are available!
Half year membership is now open at just £12.50, until 30th April 2015.
We will be producing another S2KUK Calendar this year, so now it is time to start getting your pictures or cameras out, and to submit your photo entries! Please see below for rules and instructions - ESPECIALLY the first one!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We all want to see great shots of the S2000, so we have high standards for submissions.
- Photos need to meet a minimum resolution for print purposes. That minimum is "high resolution" - at least 150 dpi, in tif, png, jpg formats. As a guide, photos should generally be 3-4 MB or more
- You CAN obscure license plates if you wish
- Photos need to be cropped "loose" this is to avoid having some great submissions that we can’t use because the image was already cropped too tight to the S2000.
- Try and leave some space around the S2000 so the image can be cropped to fit the calendar.
- No watermarks allowed.
- NO NUDITY - images must be work and family safe.
- If there is enough demand for hot ladies (or men!) posing we may do a short run of an alternative calendar.
- ONE ENTRY ONLY per person (so choose wisely) You may if you wish supercede your entry as many times as you want
- Photos can't just be "driveway" shots, no hose and bucket in the background. You need to be creative, artistic, and unique! At least find a scenic spot to take the pic!
- Lots of people take the ubiquitous 1/4 front or 1/4 rear view, and we can only have so many similar poses in a calendar, so taking the time to do something different and interesting will count toward the submissions
- The calendar is not for profit, and stresses the love we have for our cars.
How to make a submission
- When you have a photo to submit, rename it with the following format: "Real_Name.jpg" (YOUR NAME not actually Real_Name.jpg!)
- Email them to: email@example.com
- Photos have to be emailed for entry. This is your tacit consent that they can be used in the calendar, and on the S2KUK website.
- Submissions not following the criteria above will be rejected without notice so please follow the instructions!
Submission deadline will be October 5th 2014 at 23:59
Submissions will then be put on the S2KUK website for voting.
Remember, submissions need to be EMAILED.
If they are not emailed, they are not entered.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COPYRIGHT
By entering this calendar competition you are giving licence to S2KUK (UK S2000 Owners Club) to use your image for publication in the calendar and on the S2KUK website.
IF YOU DO NOT OWN COPYRIGHT of the image - that is if YOU did not take the photograph it will not qualify for the competition.
DO NOT ENTER WITH A PHOTO YOU DID NOT TAKE, as it can have serious consequences if it is published.
By entering a photo to the competition you are agreeing to indemnify UK S2000 Owners Club against any action regarding copyright should you have entered a photo of which you do not own copyright.