Last Chance to Book for Megameet 8 - Lakes & Dales!
LAST CHANCE TO BOOK FOR MEGAMEET 8!!
The location is booked, route planned, lunch and pitstops sorted, so all we need now is more cars on top of the 40 cars already confirmed!
We also need your donations (personal or trade - trade will get good mentions!) for the charity auction and raffle supporting the RNLI, chosen charity of S2KUK for this year. (Please contact us if you have anything to offer!)
"Megameet" 28th to 30th Septermber 2012
Megameet will be held in the beautiful location of Cumbria, between the Lakes and the Dales and home of many picturesque, exhilarating roads.
It's your opportunity to join other passionate S2000 owners to:
- Drive some fantastic roads, in a number of small groups on the Saturday, including lunch.
- Many chances for pictureqsue photographs with and without cars!
- Competitions for best presented, best modified, wackiest S2000, maddest hat!
- Friday night registration, welcome and introduction.
- Saturday night S2000 Party - Charity gala dinner, FREE WINE, raffle prizes, auctions and entertainment.
- Sunday relaxing drive to Sizergh Castle and enjoy the surroundings (and maybe hangover!)
Arrival Friday 28th September with departure on either Sunday 30th or Monday 1st of October.
Low Wood Bay, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 1LP
Non refundable deposit paid to the Club of £50 per person, to cover meet organisation, Saturday lunch, dinner and entertainment.
£100 non refundable deposit for the hotel, payable to the club - we will ensure your room is booked.
We have negotiated these special rates for 2 nights including breakfast and use of leisure suite:
- £258 per double/twin room with double occupancy
- £174 per room for single occupancy (There are only 8 rooms at this rate, otherwise there will be a single surcharge)
If you wish to stay a 3rd night, the hotel has a great Sunday B&B rate of £45pp or £60pp D,B&B, based on 2 people sharing. (£30 sole occupancy supplement)
Please note: The hotel will only hold rooms until 29th August SO BOOK NOW!
You can see the Megameet 3 Video below - this was the last time we visited this area back in 2006
Currently no comments for this article.
Post a comment
You must sign in before you can post a comment.